Corrs is once again delivering a number of events across the week, including two panel discussions as part of the official programme.Tuesday Panel Event | International arbitration: critical developments of 2020 and what to expect in 2021
This session will address the most noteworthy developments in international arbitration during the past 12 months, together with our views on the most highly-anticipated developments expected in the next year.
Thursday Panel Event | Diversity in arbitral proceedings: opportunities and challenges in the wake of remote work and virtual hearings
- Josh Paffey, Corrs Chambers Westgarth
- Tony Dymond, Debevoise & Plimpton
- Nick Lingard, Freshfields
- Chantal-Aimee Doerries QC, Atkin Chambers
- Oliver Gayner, Omni Bridgeway
The second panel discussions on Thursday, 15 October will address diversity in arbitral proceedings.
- Kate Hay, Corrs Chambers Westgarth
- Lucy Martinez, Independent Arbitrator
- Deborah Tomkinson, ACICA
- Nicola Peart, Three Crowns
- Hilary Heilbron QC, Brick Court
- Wendy Miles QC, Twenty Essex
Both sessions will last 90 minutes and will be conducted virtually.
Date: 13 October 2020
Time: Sydney 10.30 am - Noon (AEDT) on Tuesday 13 October | Washington DC 7.30 pm - 9.00 pm on Monday 12 October | London 12.30 am - 2.00 am on Tuesday 13 October | Hong Kong & Singapore 7.30 am - 9.00 am on Tuesday 13 October
Date: 15 October 2020
Time: Sydney 10.30 am - Noon (AEDT) on Thursday 15 October | Washington DC 7.30 am - 9.00 pm on Wednesday 14 October | London 12.30 am - 2.00 am on Thursday 15 October | Hong Kong & Singapore 7.30 am - 9.00 am on Thursday 15 October